Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- This festival is rain or shine, acts will continue to play in most rain situations. Umbrellas are not allowed, however given Florida’s rainy weather patterns though the end of summer, all guests are encouraged to bring a small poncho. Ponchos will not be available at the festival.
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made, even in the event of an artist cancellation. Festival is subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from Ticketmaster or an authorized point of sale.
- This event is an all ages show. Children 8 and under are free with parent or guardian. A child’s age verification is at the discretion of security personnel unless a birth certificate is presented.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- In and Out access is NOT allowed, EXCEPT from the Festival Field to the Car Show Concourse, the only exception is for car show participants who have cars parked outside the concourse area.
Police FIre And Active Military
All active Police, Fire and Military personnel can receive a ONE complimentary general admission by presenting a current service ID (with photo), department badge, or other valid documentation supported by state issued photo identification.
- Medium Backpaks (subject to search)
- Personal Water Bottle (subject to search)
- Sun Block
- Cell Phones
- Beach Towel
- Small Blanket
- Digital Camera
- Disposable Camera
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Knives / Weapons
- Chairs / Coolers
- Video Cameras
- Audio Recording Devices
- Cameras with Detachable Lens
- Pets / Animals
- Motorized Conveyances
- Fireworks / Explosives
- Drugs or Paraphernalia
- Passing out Fliers / Literature
- No soliciting
Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations or to save on processing fees, purchase tickets at the Amway Arena Box office from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM M-F.
Pit Pass - will allow one entry into the Florida Roadshow Competition. This area features top show cars from around the state, product vendors, food, beverage, beer, and a swap meet. The Pit Pass does NOT include admission to the Festival Field or access to the live concert.
Standard Tickets - allow entry in BOTH the Florida Roadshow Competition and the Festival Field. All tickets are general admission in an open festival format on a grass field. There is no reserved seating.
VIP Tickets - are limited packages that provide an up close experience to all the action on the main stage. Special VIP sections allow guests close access to the festival performers in a comfortable, uncrowded environment. Package includes up close bleacher seating, artist meet-and-greets, catered meal, 2 drink tickets, VIP credentials, limited edition silk screened event poster by Enginehouse 13’s Mike Martin, a private bar with liquor, VIP entrance, and a Bandwagon T-shirt by Enemy Ink. *Artist meet-and-greet is contingent upon artist availability on the day of the show.
Florida Citrus Bowl
1610 W Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Click here to view a map of the venue
The Bandwagon Roadshow will take place on Lot U on the Citrus Bowl map. The Florida Roadshow Competition car show will take place on Colyer St.
Event parking at the Florida Citrus Bowl is $10.00 per vehicle. Please follow signs and parking attendants upon arrival.
Bandwagon Roadshow Q.A
How big is a medium backpack? / How will this be enforced?
A medium backpack should be no bigger than 20″ tall, 15″ wide and 9″ thick packed. Bags will have to fit into a box of that size similar to the system used at Airports. If your bag doesn’t fit in the box it won’t be able to go inside the venue.
Will there be ATM machines?
Yes, inside the grounds plus clearly marked on the festival guide.
Will there be a Lost & Found or Information Booth?
Yes, there will be a combination Lost & Found AND Information booth area clearly marked on the festival guide.
Will there be First Aid on site?
Yes. First Aid stations will be on site, clearly visible to find, and clearly marked on the festival guide.
Will I be able to find security if needed?
Yes, both Security and On-duty police officers will be stationary and free roaming.
What time does it end?
The Florida Roadshow Competition car show end promptly at 8:00PM. The Bandwagon Festival ends at 11:30PM. Check set times for complete info.
Is there a printable map with directions to the site?
We will post a downloadable PDF of the festival field here real soon.
Will there be tickets sold at the event?
If tickets are still available, they will be sold at the box office – cash or debit or credit card. Check back here for updated info closer to the day of the event.
Security and Staff
Public Safety is our number one concern. Everything will be done to ensure a quick and easy entrance to our event. Please have a valid photo ID ready if you plan to drink alcohol. All festival attendees will be subject to a search for your safety. Bandwagon Festival employs professional and courteous security and staff. There is a zero-tolerance policy for your protection. No fighting, lewd behavior, or misconduct will be allowed. All security and staff will be easily identified. Any and all issues should be reported to a supervisor or public safety officer.