American Roadshow Competition
Held On September 4 - Citrus Bowl - Orlando, Fl
Bandwagon unites two of America’s most celebrated passions…car culture and the spirit of competition. Each year, millions of people gather at individually organized car exhibitions around the country. Bandwagon’s “American Roadshow Competition” acknowledges regional and national standouts in true rock-n-roll style, with awards and prizes handed out from the main stage. Local luminaries and event celebrities serve on the judge’s panel at each tour stop.
American Roadshow Competition
Hot Rod Category
1. 57 Chevy - Mark Strawder
2. 47 Chevy Custom Truck - John O'Mara
3. 37 Ford 3 Window Coupe - Paul Sykora
1. 66 Mustang Fastback - Dana Bowers
2. 62 Impala - Blaine Corkery
3. 70 Datsun 240z - Donald Wyatt
1. 62 Impala SS - Lina Fuentes
2. 63 Ford Consul Capri - Nadeem Khan
3. 59 Single Cab VW Bus - Jason Stratton
Post '79 Category
1. 99 Honda Civic - Ben Saenz
2. 79 Mini Custom - Mike Guido
3. 86 El Camino - Chris Halliday
Rat Rod Category
1. 30 Ford Sedan - Tattoo Dave Amchir
2. 30 Ford Model A Sedan - Jason Libmann
3. 32 Ford Roadster - Joe Whitaker
The following information is a review of the American Roadshow Competition
!!! $10,000 in Cash, Prizes, and Custom Trophies !!!
BEST OF SHOW PRIZE: the "BAD HAT" stuffed with $2,500 CASH
All vehicles will be judged in FIVE CLASSES
Hot Rod - Muscle Car - Lowrider - Post '79 Custom - Rat Rod
- Car Show Spectator: $10.00 (Free entry for 12 and under, Police, Fire and Active Military with current photo ID)
- Car Show Entry: $40.00 (Includes TWO adult car show tickets, SWAG BAG, and PRIZE ELEGIBILITY)
- Car Show and Concert Combo: $70.00 (Includes TWO adult car show tickets, SWAG BAG, PRIZE ELEGIBILITY, and ONE GENERAL ADMISSION to the Bandwagon Roadshow Festival) *BEST VALUE SAVES $18* - while supplies last, advance purchase required.
- Florida Roadshow Car Exhibition
- TOP100 Pit Area
- Swap Meet
- Vendor Midway (vendor and swap meet inquires send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-474-3398)
- Award Ceremony will take place INSIDE the concert field (on the main stage). You must have a music festival ticket for admission to award ceremony.
- Vehicles selected for the TOP100 will receive TWO FREE admissions to the music festival ($110 value).
- All participants must register by Aug 31. There will be no "at event" registration
- All vehicle entries must be accompanied by at least two photos sent via mail, fax, or email to be considered for prizes. TOP100 vehicles will be judged at the event. Email photo to email@example.com with your LAST NAME and year/make/model in the SUBJECT LINE
- All participants must sign in between 8:00AM and 9:45 at the Carter Street Registration Tent. Access Carter St. from the west side via S. Tampa Ave. Car show participants will be issued assigned parking spots and lot directions at check-in.
- Vehicles not set by 10:30AM will forfiet their participation with NO REFUND.
- Car show hours 10:00AM by 6:00PM. Cars selected for the TOP100 Pit Area must stay in place until 8PM.
- No motorized conveyances (except disabled participants)
- No pets or animals
- No outside food or beverage in the TOP100 Pit Area, vehicles subject to search.
- No amplified music or PA
- No early pullouts (emergency only, as determined by Festival Director)
- All vehicles must drive in under their own power
- No trailer parking provided. Vehicles with trailers can park at Citrus Bowl parking lots for an additional fee
- All show car exhibitors must provide proof of valid vehicle liability insurance, and a valid driver's license at registration.
- Shade Tents are OK as space permits BEHIND the vehicle (not larger than 10 x 10). Space is offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Rain or Shine event. No refunds.
- Please read the back of the registration form carefully for all event terms, rules, and conditions.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM HERE